Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mrs. Roper



MRS ROPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her:) Her numbers are 2-3-5, she is a legend, she was married to Stanley, she wears amazing jewelry, she is like a mother to Jack, She has the patience of a saint, She gets to wear a caftan every single day of the week, and she is mine... I own them, I make them, I design them and I love them soooo. A dress that can be a shirt, gown, mini, halter, strapless, worn with shorts, worn for a black tie event, worn over pants for any occasion any day of the week!!!!!
It is so much fun to build.. I build every day. Complacent is not a word that I have much of a relationship with. I need something new everyday. I started the Mrs. Roper line last summer. I worked super hard on it, sold hundreds of them in the stores,had some not so pleasant experiences with the women making them and burned out. Mrs. Roper found me again this summer, like any good stalker would. She came back bigger and better and I am so thrilled that she is persistent. I have had incredible feed back. I hope you like them too. Please let me know.
Love you mad.
xoxoxo



No comments: